Studio and Lesson Policies
School Year 2022-23
- Weekly Lessons - In Person or Online: A weekly lesson appointment is reserved for the student from September 2022-June 2023 (32 lessons total). Available in 30, 45, or 60 minute lessons. Broken into a Fall semester (16 lessons) and Spring semester (16 lessons), with makeup lesson dates available at the end of each. View the Studio Calendar here.
- Tuition Payments: Billed by semester. Payable in 4 equal payments, or Semester in Full (Save 10%)
- Choose Payment Schedule: 1st or 15th of the each month.
- Fall Semester Payments: 1st or 15th of September, October, November, December
- Spring Semester Payments: 1st or 15th of February, March, April, May
- Cancellations: Each student is permitted 2 (two) Makeup Lessons per semester. The first makeup lesson is scheduled for your regular lesson time during the designated Makeup Week at the end of the semester. Students needing a second makeup lesson will be able to check availability two weeks before Makeup Week. Please note, that while a lesson may be cancelled with short notice, the number of makeups permitted will be limited to two. Any additional cancelled lessons, or "no shows" will not be rescheduled. A student may choose to discontinue lessons at any time with no further financial commitment, however any outstanding makeup lessons will be forfeited. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Snow Days: School closings do not automatically mean the Studios are closed for the day. In the event of closing, we will notify students via text and email no later than noon Mon-Fri, and by 8pm Fri (for Sat lessons). Please make sure you have signed up to receive texts from us (check your Parent Portal contact settings) and add our email address to your safe list: email@example.com Students will be offered the opportunity to take their snow day lesson online instead, or schedule it for makeup week. Please note: Moving lessons online on snow days allows us to prevent a bad winter from slowing progress or stacking up makeup lessons.