EXTENDED REPAIR COVERAGE (ERC): Optional service purchased at start of rental period, covering repairs that go beyond normal wear and tear. This includes repairs such as, but not limited to, soldering, scratch and dent removal, broken/bent keys or springs, surface or body cracks, broken strings, broken bridges, broken pegs, and instrument cases.
Extended Repair Coverage does not cover:
1) Lost or stolen instruments
2) Missing parts or accessories
3) Damage caused by misuse or improper care of the instrument
4) Malicious or abusive damage to the instrument
5) Extreme damage in which the instrument is beyond repair
In these cases, the renter will be billed the for repair costs, or the full replacement value of the instrument. If the instrument is returned missing any parts or accessories, the replacement cost of the item(s) will be billed to the renter. The rented instrument remains the property of Radovich & Dean Music, and any repairs attempted by any other party (teacher, parent, etc.) will void the terms of this agreement and the renter will be responsible for the cost to restore the instrument to playing condition.