What's the Rental Rebate?
As a rental customer at Radovich & Dean Music
, you are entitled to receive a substantial discount off the purchase price of a new instrument. We'll give you a ONE YEAR RENTAL CREDIT
towards the purchase of a new instrument of equal or greater value
to the instrument rented. It's like renting for one year for free, PLUS getting a discount off a new instrument.
Here's an example:
New Clarinet Price $545
Your 2017-18 Clarinet Rental Fee: $140
(Other fees such as repair coverage, books, and sales tax are excluded)
Your price for a new clarinet is reduced to: $405!
- Not a cash rebate, credit towards purchase only
- One year credit only
- Rebate offer expires September 1st (start of next school year rental period)
- Applied toward purchase of new instrument of equal or greater value to that rented.
- Example: if you rented a clarinet (starting purchase price of $545), and are interested in purchasing a $200 beginner guitar, the rebate cannot be applied. If you have rented a clarinet, and are interested in purchasing a $950 intermediate violin, the rebate can be applied.
- Rebate cannot be applied to used instruments.
- Rentals instruments are not for sale.
- All instrument sales include a 5 year warranty
- Optional Repair Service Plan available for purchased instruments
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Other restrictions may apply