School Year Lesson Program 2020-21
Lessons during the Covid-19: In-person music lessons will resume in September for most (not all) instruments, and online lessons will be continue to be available for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Weekly lessons, Fall and Spring Semester: Total of 36 lessons (18 lessons per semester)
- Fall 2020 Semester (Sept 8 - Jan 30)
- Makeup Lessons Available Feb 1 - Feb 6
- Spring 2021 Semester (Feb 8 - June 21, June 26 for Sat students)
- Makeup Lessons Available June 22-25, and 28-30
Semester Tuition Rates:
- $720 per semester for weekly half hour lessons. ($1440 for weekly hour lessons)
- 4 Equal Payments of $180 - choose the 1st or 15th of the month.
- Fall Payments: September 1 or 15, October 1 or 15, November 1 or 15, December 1 or 15
- Spring Payments: February 1 or 15, March 1 or 15, April 1 or 15, May 1 or 15
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all payments must be made online via the Parent Portal, or over the phone. Cash and checks are no longer accepted.
- If you enroll up to 8 weeks after the start of the semester, your tuition will be prorated at a rate of $40 per half hour by our office once your registration has been processed.
- If a student chooses to discontinue lessons, they will receive a store or studio credit on their account for any unused lessons. There will be no refunds.
Lesson Cancellation Policy and Makeups: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are suspending our 24 hour cancellation policy for the Fall 2020 Semester.
Students who cancel a lesson with advance notice may take an in-person makeup (limited availability) at the end of the semester (week of Feb 1), or schedule an online makeup, when possible.
Important: With the suspension of the 24 hour cancellation policy, we must ask that all students be respectful of their teacher's time. Students who cancel lessons frequently will be asked to move permanently to a better lesson time, or take a break until they can be consistent with their attendance.