What's the Rental Rebate?
As a rental customer at Radovich & Dean Music, you are entitled to receive a substantial discount off the purchase price of a new instrument. We'll give you a ONE YEAR RENTAL CREDIT towards the purchase of a new instrument of equal or greater value to the instrument rented. Rebate excludes Extended Repair Service, Sales, Tax, and Accessory/Book purchases. It's like renting for one year for free, PLUS getting a discount off a new instrument.
- Not a cash rebate, credit towards purchase only
- One year credit only
- Rebate offer expires September 1st (start of next school year rental period)
- Applied toward purchase of new instrument of equal or greater value to that rented (such as: clarinet, flute, trumpet, violin, etc)
- Example: if you have rented a clarinet (starting price at $545), and are interested in purchasing a $200 beginner guitar, the rebate cannot be applied. If you have rented a clarinet, and are interested in purchasing a $1,800 intermediate wood clarinet, the rebate can be applied.
- Rebate cannot be applied to used instruments.
- Rentals instruments are not for sale.
- Rebate cannot be applied to Premiere Rentals, which is a separate offer to "rent with the option to buy"
- All instrument sales include a 5 year warranty
- Optional Repair Service Plan available for purchased instruments
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Other restrictions may apply